Cabling & Networking Services in Dubai & UAE
Cabling is the lifeline of any IT network, transmitting the voice, data, and video signals you depend on each day for your day-to-day business activities. Your cabling system may be the first and the smallest part of your network investment, but as the network component with the longest life-cycle, it can deliver significant long-lasting advantages.
How fast is Your Internet?
Internet is now a vital part of any business, it is important to stay informed and up to date about different connection types and internet speeds. It depends on how your internet is cabled, but most people today receive their connection either via a telecommunications phone line or a television or fiber optic line. Depending on how it is run, projected and received, your internet will run at different speeds. Internet speed is measured both for uploading and downloading in Mbps. Mbps translates to megabits per second. You can visit www.speedtest.net to check your downloading and uploading speed which you are provided by your service provider – locally Etisalat or Du.
Structured Cabling and WiFi
LANs (Local Area Networks) are built with physical connections. Cables capable of carrying images and information connect a group of computers in one office, on one floor or in one building. As technology has advanced, the functioning definition has shifted. Particularly with the onset and mainstream use of wireless technology, the way we deal with computer networks has changed, both at home and on the job. Some networks will always need to be wired physically, mainly for the degree of security this lends to delicate and important information. However, as more business is done online, and greater scope and bandwidth are required in the corporate world, more folks are turning to wireless solutions to power their work and their lives.
Crimson Technologies Infrastructure Cabling provides:
- Complete Data Center build-out
- Backbone installation, wire management
- Cords & inner-duct tubing
- Data & voice cable installations Cat 5, 5e, 6, 7 (Fire code approved)
- Communication room installation (IDF, MDF)
- Fiber optic cable installation
- Patch panel installation
- Re-termination of existing Cat 5, 5e, 6, 7 cabling
- Office equipment relocation services for modular furniture or open space office equipment racks
- Network switch installations
- Complete equipment racking system including ladder racks, wire managers & server shelves
- Category 5, 5e, 6, 7, RJ 45 data jack installation, surface mount & flush wall plates
- Remote access to networks
- Testing, tracking, labeling and commissioning of cables
Structured cabling is building telecommunications cabling infrastructure that consists of several standardized smaller elements (hence structured) called subsystems.
Structured cabling falls into six subsystems:
- The demarcation point is the point where the service provider’s network ends and connects with the on-premises wiring at the client premises. Its normally knows as a DP box.
- Equipment or Telecommunications Rooms/Data Centers house equipment and wiring consolidation points that serve the users inside the building.
- Vertical or Riser Cabling connects between the equipment/telecommunications rooms, typically on different floors.
- Horizontal wiring can be IW (inside wiring) or Plenum Cabling and connects telecommunications rooms to individual outlets or work areas on the floor, usually through the cable trays, conduits or ceiling spacing of each floor.
- Work-Area Components connect end-user equipment to outlets of the horizontal structured cabling system.
VOICE AND DATA CABLING (CAT5, CAT5E AND CAT6 FT61)
- Telephone cabling and programming
- Data Cabling and networking
- Upgrade Network Cabling and Expand Existing Network
- Install Cable for Voice Over IP (VoIP) & Standard Telephone System
- Solution driven cable guys to provide onsite solutions
Stellar Reviews from our Customers
We do our best to keep our customers satisfied.